INSIDER was honored for its podcasting for the second year in a row from Folio:. The INSIDER editors took home the award in the 2018 B2B podcast category for their SupplySide West 2017 Top Takeaways Series.
The Healthy INSIDER Podcast provides insight from thought leaders in the industry on key initiatives, challenges, news and trends impacting the global market for natural products. As the producers of and official media for SupplySide West, INSIDER’s editorial team is uniquely positioned to uncover the top trends and ingredients that will drive the market forward.
In this series of podcasts following SupplySide West 2017, I discussed the top trends from SupplySide West with the INSIDER editors. Listen to those here:
- Global Trends at SupplySide West 2017 with Heather Granato, vice president of content, health and nutrition network
- Food & Beverage Trends at SupplySide West 2017 with Judie Bizzozero, editor, Food Insider Journal
- Legal & Regulatory Trends at SupplySide West 2017 with Josh Long, legal and regulatory editor
- Sports Nutrition Trends at SupplySide West 2017 with Steve Myers, senior editor
- Supplement Trends at SupplySide West 2017 with Rachel Adams, managing editor
- Product Trends at SupplySide West 2017 with Karen Butler, senior editor
Last year, INSIDER won this category for its podcast on the 2017 Expo West trends. That means for the second year in a row, the INSIDER editors have been awarded for their expertise, insight and proficiency in understanding and communicating the trends that affect the health and nutrition industry. This is great news for us because we get to pat ourselves on the back, but it also underscores that the industry can get valuable information from the INSIDER editorial team on the trends and issues that affect your business.
I want to give a huge shout out to the industry for being so interesting to fuel our fodder. I also applaud and thank Don Fenderson, production manager, and Charlie English, producer, who make sure we sound fabulous, and get us posted on Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
You can prepare for the 2018 SupplySide West by checking out our recent podcasts. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast feed to get our takes on the trends that come out of this year’s event.
INSIDER and its sister site newhope.com also received honorable mentions in four other categories of the 2018 Folio: Eddie and Ozzie Awards:
- Full issue in the Business to business (B2B) Retail/Product Development category: Natural Products INSIDER Sept/Oct 2017
- B2B newsletter: New Hope Network’s Show Scoop
- B2B range of work by a single author: Steve Myers, senior editor, Natural Products INSIDER
- B2B Website Retail/Product Development category: newhope.com
Learn more about these content pieces in the blog “INSIDER, New Hope recognized for online, print content.”
The winners were announced on Oct. 9, 2018 at Folio: Awards Gala to in New York. You can find the full list of winners and honorable mentions here: https://www.foliomag.com/go/2018-eddie-and-ozzie-awards.