As Angela Diesch, Esq., partner in Gilbert Kelly Crowley & Jennett’s Sacramento, California office, explains in this SupplySide West Podcast, the issue of counterfeit ingredients and products in the cosmetic industry is increasing. Diesch spoke at SupplySide West in Las Vegas, Oct. 4-8, during the Science & Innovation Driving the Beauty Category workshop.
In this episode, Rachel Adams, managing editor, and Diesch, discuss:
- What’s driving the increase in counterfeit goods and ingredients;
- How to prevent sourcing counterfeit ingredients; and
- How to respond in the event of counterfeit products in the market.
Links and Resources:
- SupplySide West Podcast 20: Sustainably Sourcing Beauty, Cosmetic Ingredients
- Sustainability and Sourcing Conditions for Novel Beauty Ingredients
Got feedback? Email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast.