November 21, 2017
The brain is one of the most complex organs in the human body, serving—from conception to the golden years—as the center of the nervous system and playing an intricate role in numerous body functions, from memory and movement to intellect and mood.
This infographic was excerpted from the “Next-Gen Ingredients for Brain Health” Panel Discussion at SupplySide West 2017, from presentations given by Parris Kidd, Ph.D., of BrainMD Health; Michael Lewis, M.D., of the Brain Health Education and Research Institute; Chris Kilham of Medicine Hunter; and Nicole Stringham, Ph.D., of the University of Georgia.
The session was underwritten by PharmaGABA®.
For more brain health resources from the session’s speakers, click the following links:
• Boosting Brain Health Digital Magazine
• SupplySide West Podcast 45: Research-Based Brain Health Ingredients with Parris Kidd, Ph.D.
• SupplySide West Podcast 42: Impact of Nutrients on Brain Health with Nicole Stringham, Ph.D.
• SupplySide West Podcast 40: Botanicals for Brain Health with Chris Kilham
• SupplySide West Podcast 38: Brain Health and Omega-3s with Michael Lewis, M.D.
You May Also Like
FDA’s Dr. Califf expresses skepticism of supplement health claimsOct 04, 2023
8 ingredients and product format trends driving the shift from sports to active nutritionOct 04, 2023
Nordic fails to get “natural” suit dismissedOct 04, 2023
High prices for lavender oil lead to report on adulteration risksOct 03, 2023