Mickey Schuett, president of GBMM Brokers and Consulting, talks with INSIDER editor Todd Runestad about the business of hemp. Schuett consults with many hemp-derived CBD companies. Here we discuss the following issues:
- How the evangelical community is selling hemp.
- How start-ups are not familiar with GMPs or even the business of taking ingredients to finished products.
- Problems abiding by traceability practices and claims.
- The value of lawyering up.
- Whether the pharmaceutical CBD a good thing or a bad thing for CBD supplements.