The heart health market consists of two primary categories: consumers who are managing heart-related conditions and consumers looking to prevent cardiovascular disease (CVD). There’s room for growth in heart health market, but companies looking to innovate within the category need to create products that appeal to the category’s consumers. Steve French, managing partner, Natural Marketing Institute (NMI), will discuss these topics and more during Heart Health Marketplace at Ingredient Marketplace, April 18-20, in Orlando.
In this episode, Rachel Adams, managing editor, and French, discuss:
- The target demographics of the heart health market and what’s driving their purchase decisions;
- Where opportunities lie in the heart health market; and
- How brands can stay competitive in the growing market.
Links and resources:
- Heart Health Marketplace at Ingredient Marketplace
- Heart Health: Ingredients for Cardiovascular Wellness
- Building a Healthy Campaign