Two thousand health and nutrition industry professionals gathered in Orlando on April 18 to 20, 2017, to gain insights into the latest trends, and connect with business partners. In this episode, Sandy Almendarez, editor in chief, and Steve Myers, managing editor of INSIDER sit down with Heather Granato, vice president of content, Informa’s Global Health and Nutrition Network, to discuss the top happenings in the shows education sessions and on the show floor. They cover:
- The new sports nutrition consumers who views their health and nutrition in terms of social media status updates.
- Emerging science for probiotics in the sports nutrition, bone health and allergenic categories.
- African traditional medicine and the untapped potential for these beneficial natural ingredients.
In April 2018, Informa Exhibitions heads to Secaucus, New Jersey, for SupplySide East. Attend SupplySide West on Sept. 25 to 29 in Las Vegas for more education and connection in the natural product space.
Hear more podcasts with Ingredient Marketplace speakers:
- Healthy INSIDER Podcast 39: The Evolving Heart Health Market
- Healthy INSIDER Podcast 40: Probiotics Oral Health, Foods & Beverages
- Healthy INSIDER Podcast 41: Probiotics’ ‘Fantastic’ Sales Growth
- Healthy INSIDER Podcast 44: Bacillus Probiotic for Digestive Health
- Healthy INSIDER Podcast 46: Opportunities in the Functional Beverage Market
- Healthy INSIDER Podcast 47: Probiotic NDI Challenges