In this SupplySide West edition of the Healthy INSIDER Podcast, Rachel Adams, managing editor, and Ian Lirenman, CEO and founder of emerginC, discuss the process of innovation behind emerginC’s recently launched Rawceuticals Blend moisturizer, a finalist in the 2018 SupplySide West CPG Editor’s Choice Awards.
Key points of the discussion include:
- Market factors that contributed to development of Rawceuticals Blend moisturizer, a natural product featuring cold-pressed ingredients and cosmeceutical ingredients intended to protect against environmental aggressions and reduce fine lines and wrinkles;
- Considerations around technology and use of cosmeceutical ingredients in natural skin care products; and
- Growing prevalence of cannabidiol (CBD) in skin care, and how emerginC is approaching CBD in product innovation.
Links and resources:
- Personal care finalists for 2018 SupplySide CPG Editor’s Choice Award – image gallery
- Image Gallery: 2018 SupplySide Editor's Choice Awards Supplements Winners
Got feedback? Email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast