This year’s Ingredient Marketplace, held in Orlando April 27 to 29, will begin with a full-day immersive event, Probiotics Marketplace, on April 27. In keeping in line with the Ingredient Marketplace theme—The Mind of the Consumer—the event will kick off with a keynote presentation by Dietitian Cassie exploring what consumers are seeking in the probiotics space. As a registered, licensed dietitian, founder and CEO of the wellness company Healthy Simple Life®, and best-selling author, Dietitian Cassie has built a following of loyal fans by helping people with the root causes of their health issues—especially ones that health care practitioners often overlook.
Heather Granato, vice president of content for the Informa Global Health & Nutrition Network, talked with Dietitian Cassie ahead of her presentation at Probiotics Marketplace to get a glimpse into her view on how consumers perceive probiotics, including:
- Consumers’ level of awareness of and interest in probiotics
- The type of education and guidance dietitians offer in selecting a probiotic product
- How marketers can help health care providers and consumers understand product quality
Links and Resources:
- Get insights around the probiotics market in the Probiotics Battleground.
- Probiotics Marketplace is set for April 27; the agenda and registration details are available on the website.