This year, Bell Flavors & Fragrances’ 2016 Spark Trends discovered fragrances are all about global influences and beauty secrets balanced by men, nature and wellness that glow from within. Plus, the company spent some time on botanicals and their fresh role in beauty.
Bell detailed five fragrance trends for 2016:
- Global Beauty: Rituals from around the world are calling on natural modalities with big beauty benefits. These are the breakthroughs that are destined to be classics and help bring out a consumer’s one-of-a-kind beautiful.
- Urban Adventurer: The new epicenter of personal care, South Korea, is a hotbed of innovation that extends far beyond beauty balm (BB) creams. Exploring the beauty practices of Korean consumers and their impact on markets across the globe is the inspiration.
- Wellness Redefined: The new mantra for beauty and all around health. Calling on all that nature has to offer along with unique treatments and fragrances that are good for the body and speak to the soul.
- Manpering: Step aside ladies, the men are moving in on your turf and they are looking good. From moisturizers to softeners and even balms, men are breaking down the barriers to beauty.
- Indie Shoppe: Independent, cool and completely personal, Indie represents small businesses with lots of originality. Indie is flowery, musky with herby influences and a youthful vigor signaling endless possibilities.
“We are thrilled to launch our next round of Spark trends to ignite your creativity and inspire your senses for product development," said Kelli Heinz, director of marketing & industry affairs, Bell. “Bell’s trend program has evolved over the years to become a dynamic program that analyzes different data points and generates trend insight for flavor and fragrance predictions and concepts. We are excited to ‘spark’ your interests!"
Spark is your resource for consumer, flavor and fragrance trends and inspirations. Using Bell’s unique process, it uncovered new “sparks" for 2016 to provide its customers with inspiration that translates into winning concepts for their products.