To better serve its growing customer base in North America, BENEO, Inc., one of the leading manufacturers in functional ingredients, today announced a significant expansion of its NAFTA sales and support team.
“Consumer interest in maintaining healthier lifestyles for themselves and their families is a key driver in the expansion of BENEO’s sales team,” said Jon Peters, President of BENEO Inc. “Interest from food and beverage manufacturers to collaborate with BENEO on ways to enhance their consumer products with our array of functional ingredients is at an all-time high. This expanded sales team of industry experts will offer even more support to our customers throughout the NAFTA region,” he added.
Members of BENEO’s expanded sales team include:
- Mike Dail, Regional Sales Manager, Midwest U.S. Mike’s region includes Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Colorado. Mike more recently served as a Regional Sales Manager for FMC.
- Rick Jackson, Regional Sales Manager, Great Lakes, U.S. is joining BENEO after 11 years in customer management positions at DuPont Nutrition and Health. Rick’s region includes Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania.
- Ernesto Duarte, Sales Manager, supports BENEO’s sales activities in Mexico focusing mainly on the northern area of the country working from his office in Monterrey. Ernesto joined BENEO after 10 years of experience in technical sales and brings with him a great deal of knowledge about fiber ingredients and their beneficial characteristics in food and beverage products.
- Steven Gumeny will become NAFTA Regional Product Manager for rice ingredients and functional proteins in early October 2017. Steven has been a member of the BENEO team since 2011 in customer-facing positions and supply chain management.
- Carolina Saenz has joined BENEO as Sales Assistant for the NAFTA team. She brings more than 10 years of experience in successfully supporting sales and management teams in a variety of customer service positions.
For further information on BENEO and its ingredients, please visit: www.beneo.com and www.beneonews.com or follow BENEO on Twitter: @_BENEO or LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/beneo
BENEO offers functional ingredients derived from chicory roots, beet sugar, rice and wheat. BENEO is the ideal partner to help improve a product in its nutritional and technological characteristics. Key nutritional benefits are ‘less fat’, ‘less sugar’, ‘less calories’, ‘added fibre’, ‘gluten-free’ and dairy alternatives as well as energy management, digestive, bone and dental health. Key technological benefits focus on taste and texture improvements. Through a unique chain of expertise, including the BENEO-Institute that provides decisive insights into nutrition science and legislation, and the BENEO-Technology Center that consults in application technology, BENEO actively supports customers in the development of more balanced and healthy food products.
BENEO is a division of the Südzucker Group, employs almost 900 people and has production units in Belgium, Chile, Germany and Italy.