Bell Flavors & Fragrances’ 2016 Spark Trends are taking flavor from domestic to well-traveled. Its flavor discoveries are all about authenticity and seasonality balanced by the big global flavors that consumers crave.
Here are Bell’s five up-and-coming Spark Flavor Trends:
- The Well-Traveled Kitchen: India: The contradicting and intoxicating flavors of India tease with their allure of spice, warmth, cool and freshness. This trend features Indian snacks and flavors inspiring fresh applications and adaptations for American consumers’ cultured palates.
- The Well-Traveled Kitchen: Cuba: As the relationship between Cuba and the United States improves, there is more opportunity for U.S. citizens to visit. But before you go packing your bags, take a look at all the new flavors you’ll experience in the blistering streets of Havana and more.
- Seasonally Inspired: No need for a farmer’s almanac. This seasonal eating guide shows the way to fresh produce especially when it comes to layering calendar ripe flavors on to new applications.
- Global Street Food: Digging deeper into global tastes, this trend offers insights into the world’s flavors lining city streets featuring the likes of Morocco, Germany, Quebec, Vietnam and Mexico.
- Americana: Homage to the red, white and the new, celebrating flavors that scream nostalgic and regional. Recalling the recipes of hometowns and dinner tables, these classic builds are rejuvenated with modern twists to please generations to come.
“We are thrilled to launch our next round of Spark trends to ignite your creativity and inspire your senses for product development," said Kelli Heinz, director of marketing & industry affairs, Bell. “Bell’s trend program has evolved over the years to become a dynamic program that analyzes different data points and generates trend insight for flavor and fragrance predictions and concepts. We are excited to ‘spark’ your interests!"
Spark is your resource for consumer, flavor and fragrance trends and inspirations. Using Bell’s unique process, it uncovered new “sparks" for 2016 to provide its customers with inspiration that translates into winning concepts for their products.