Are you ready for some trade show? SupplySide West, in Vegas Oct. 25-28, brings you the goods you’ve been waiting for—from the opening keynote on how businesses can retain talent in the age of burnout to streaming workshops on immunity, microbiome, plant-based and e-sports, from exclusive live-only sessions on supply-chain considerations and hemp (with and without CBD) to the Food Ingredients North America that offers runway for non-supplement applications. This Vegas event is a sure thing.
- 00:00-00:05 min. - Josh Long smokes GRAS and describes Dick Durbin’s latest regulatory gambit
- 00:05-15:00 min. - Sandra the A, Steve-O and Co-Factor Todd Runestad dig in to SSW21
- 15:00-30:00 min. - Erik Goldman from Holistic Primary Care on how “Food as medicine” is becoming reality, not just a groovy buzzphrase.
- What’s Hot at SupplySide West 2021 digital magazine
- Insider Podcast video with SupplySide West eSports science panelist Casey Thomas