Consumers are increasingly interested in personalized solutions to help them manage health. They’re willing to trade information about themselves—their genetics, health conditions, lifestyle or other—to receive targeted advice about nutrition suited to their unique needs.
- The role of algorithms in turning data into personalized solutions;
- How nutrition science is incorporated into personalization platforms; and
- How technology enables personalized nutrition providers to gather data that, in turn, contributes to the process of innovation.
Links and resources:
- “Personalized Nutrition: Leveraging Technology and Big Data to Provide Actionable Insight and Effective Solutions” Workshop, Nov. 7 at 9 a.m. at SupplySide West in Las Vegas
- Personalized Nutrition Digital Magazine
Got feedback? Email Rachel at email@example.com, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast