Michael Smith, M.D., director of education and spokesperson, Life Extension, and Rachel Adams, managing editor, discuss how Life Extension applies artificial intelligence (AI) to overcome limitations of human longevity studies, and how this technology ultimately guides product development. Smith presented at United Natural Products Alliance’s (UNPA) annual retreat in May in Charleston. Key point of the discussion include:
- Limitations of human longevity studies;
- Deep learning versus machine learning; and
- Consideration of the “human element” when utilizing artificial intelligence.
Links and resources:
- SupplySide West Podcast: AI’s impact on product innovation
- Healthy INSIDER Podcast 90: Vitafoods Insights--Artificial Intelligence and the Hunt for Peptides
Got feedback? Email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast