Sustainability has always been a cornerstone of Natac, it goes to the core of the company's existence. As a company that relies upon nature, there is a deep understanding that nature cannot be destroyed to achieve a business purpose. From the beginning there was a recognition that many agricultural and industrial processes do not fully utilize the resources nature provides, whether for lack of knowledge, or means.
Natac determined that they could play a fundamental role and build sustainable processes. Analyzing both agricultural (cultivation) and productive (use of plants), an understanding of the process points within cultivation required necessary resource investment to obtain the full potential from plants, while improving impacts on the environmental and yield of benefits from each plant, and eliminating waste production.
Listen in today and learn more about:
- The importance of sustainable and environmentally-friendly consumption and production of botanical ingredients.
- The full use of raw materials; considering that they are food products, it is immoral to allow its waste.
- What is the HABOID method?
- How the future of farmers is guaranteed. Partnerships increase farmers’ stake in the value chain, and helping them make their process more sustainable helps them with their livelihood.
- Improving nutrition and health in a sustainable way with full-spectrum extracts derived from whole plants.
About our speaker:
Noela González, executive director, Natac
Noela has worked at Natac for since the company's inception in 2010. She is a graduate of San Francisco State University and Harvard Business School. Her work is driven by a passion for health and sustainability.
"We understand sustainability as the capacity of the 'biosphere' and human civilization to co-exist...The goal is to preserve and regenerate the earth while optimizing the health and well-being of its inhabitants." – Noela González, executive director, Natac
More information on Natac can be found at SupplySide Connect