After nearly 40 years in the industry, Gene Bruno is still passionate about the nutraceutical world. As senior director of product innovation at Twinlab, part of his responsibilities include studying ingredient research to help formulate evidence-based dietary supplements. Bruno balances innovation with science and regulatory compliance.
In this podcast, Bruno joins Karen Butler, Informa senior editor, in discussing:
• The importance of creating scientifically backed products that meet all regulatory requirements
• Omega-3’s potential in a formulation geared toward women’s health and beauty
• Consumer interest in brands supporting sustainability best practices
• Steps product developers can take to stay on the leading edge
• Trending ingredients such as hemp and astaxanthin
• Twinlab’s Reserveage Nutrition taking the win in the Women’s Health category for the 2018 SupplySide CPG Editor’s Choice Awards
Butler can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.