Sponsored By

No Fooling: Dead Mouse Found in Energy DrinkNo Fooling: Dead Mouse Found in Energy Drink

April 1, 2011

1 Min Read
No Fooling: Dead Mouse Found in Energy Drink

FEDERAL WAY, Wash.A 19-year-old Washington man is suing Hansen Beverage Company claiming he found a dead mouse in a can of Monster Energy Drink after he finished drinking it.

As reported by Fox News, Vitaliy Sulzhik said he finished drinking a Monster Energy Drink that he purchased at a local supermarket and realized the can wasnt empty. After cutting the top of the can off, he discovered a dead mouse at the bottom. The incident occurred in March 2010, and the plaintiff has pictures and lab testing to support his case. The tests revealed there was no trauma or poison involved in the mouses death.

Sulzhik's attorney said Hansen Beverage Company has declined to comment on the lawsuit.

Subscribe and receive the latest insights on the healthy food and beverage industry.
Join 47,000+ members. Yes, it's completely free.

You May Also Like