CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif.—AIDP will unveil its “Science for Fit Body & Mind" campaign at the SupplySide West show in October.
Suppliers often focus on the business to business aspect without considering the consumer who purchases the finished product. AIDP aims to help manufacturers open new doors to reach an untapped customer base by using terms that speak to the consumer and focus on the functionality of its ingredients in daily life.
AIDP will also present a portfolio of ingredients targeted toward the non-GMO industry, which it has been identified as a growing opportunity.
The company’s message is focused on providing key product solutions for a variety of conditions, including:
· Fit Minds—Magtein, clinically proven to improve memory;
· Fit Bones—KoACT, clinically proven for fit bones beyond calcium;
· Fit Energy—Organic and nonorganic plant proteins, LongJax for improved testosterone and a new slow-release caffeine in development;
· Fit Recovery—IBCAA-Instantized branch-chain amino acids; and
· Fit Skin—Ricemides, a new rice ceramide for clear skin, and Naticol, a collagen for reduced wrinkles.