For today's consumers, surface cosmetic beauty is no longer enough, they prefer to look and feel good from the inside and out and seek supplement products that support these goals. The demand for specialty bio-actives for beauty-from-within is growing; consumers prefer solutions that support underlying conditions like inflammation, hydration, immune response and more.
While the core nutricosmetics market may be driven by visible signs of aging, consumer awareness is on the rise about life-long health support and the impacts various nutrient can have on beauty and appearance. A paradigm shift has emerged.
In fact, the concept of “oral beauty” may catch consumer attention in the supplement market, but claims are only as good as their ability to deliver benefits from scientifically proved functional ingredients. Market information indicates that consumers tend to pay most attention to two or three specific ingredients ingested.
View his webinar to learn about the depth and breadth of the beauty from within opportunity. The presentation thoroughly dives into the global market size for the category and specific factors affecting skin health. We continue with an overview of several targeted solutions that can turn product ideas into efficacious solutions for beauty from within and propel your product development concepts into winning nutricosmetics products.
- Gain clarity about the market size for beauty from within supplementation.
- Learn about the functional claims for key ingredients in this market, specifically sodium hyaluronate, GABA, and together with collagen peptide.
- Understand the clinical research and application in the field of oral beauty for each ingredient and the synergy between them.
- Get a glimpse into a new formula with clinical results: “HA+GABA+Collagen” Oral Beauty Matrix formula.
- Learn more about Bloomage Bioactive and how they can help your brand achieve success in the Beauty from Within market opportunity.
Natural Products Insider, Director of Content Marketing
General Manager, Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Lois is responsible for Food, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical grade bioactive material business for Bloomage in North and Latin America. She holds an undergraduate and postgraduate degree from a top 10 Technology University in South China, and has more than 15 years of R&D technical and business practice experience. She is committed to providing education and formulation services for bioactive material solutions for Global consumers.