From energy in the morning to focus in the afternoon and relaxation at night, people are looking for help getting through their daily lives more than ever. INSIDER’s Alex Smolokoff, editorial coordinator, joins Sandy Almendarez, content director, to discuss the latest trends at SupplySide West 2019, including:
- "Get-through-the-day" benefits, from morning energy boosts to afternoon pick-me-ups at work and relaxation at night, were on full display at SupplySide West.
- Collagen remains a popular ingredient which brands are finding new and creative ways to deliver to consumers, including soft drinks, stick packs and candies.
- Natural colors continue to be highly sought-after, and suppliers are creating dazzling new shades without the need for synthetic dyes.
Check out other SupplySide West 2019 Trends Podcasts:
- SupplySide West trends: Plant-based eating, sugar reduction and other food trends - podcast
- SupplySide West Trends: ‘More health for more people’ beyond nutrition – podcast
- SupplySide West trends: Cognitive Rises, Rapinoe goes CBD and transparency beckons – podcast
- SupplySide West trends: Gut microbiome, cognitive health, fruit – podcast