In this SupplySide West edition of the Healthy INSIDER Podcast, Debbie Wildrick, chief strategy officer at MetaBrand, discusses the nuances of planning a successful beverage launch—from the business plan and proof of concept to scaling a business for the long haul. Wildrick will be speaking at the Sparking Beverage Innovation workshop on Wednesday, October 5th, from 1:30 to 4:30pm at SupplySide West. This session is underwritten by BASF, the official education sponsor of SupplySide West, with additional underwriting support from CP Kelco. Visit supplysideshow.com for more information and get registered.
In this episode, Karen Butler, content marketing manager, and Wildrick discuss:
- What’s changed in recent years when launching a beverage product;
- Common pitfalls for industry newcomers; and
- How a brand should determine the appropriate channel(s) for launch.
Links and Resources:
- Video: Beverage Ingredients and Trends
- What's Your Flavor? Ready-to-Drink Coffee & Tea
- Trending Alternatives in Natural Beverage: A New Suite of Sweet