Did you attend the Hemp Collective Virtual Summit II on December 9th? Did you miss it but wish you hadn't? There is no question in anyone's mind that 2020 was a year like no other, and that was certainly apparent in the hemp industry 2021.
Whether you're looking for a refresher from the recent Summit or missed it and want to plug in on key issues, you don't want to miss this podcast. Join Summit co-MCs Todd Runestad and Fran Schoenwetter as they touch upon key take-aways you need to know to position your business for success. If you want plug into the full Summit II content you can still access it HERE.
For our final Hemp Collective 2020 podcast Todd and Fran's Summit recap explores:
- What the market numbers tell us about what happened and where the industry is heading (are we still talking high anxiety?).
- How sourcing challenges can be solved.
- What's the bottom line on quality control "Major Tom"? The deal about quantitative composition.
- Why company mission and authenticity matter, and how this ultimately provides the competitive edge.
- What you must know about CBD in food formulation.
- Managing a business where regulations are a moving target, navigating bottlenecks.
- The absolute necessity of investing in clinical science to pave the road for a healthy industry future
"One last thought about the change in [administration] as it relates to hope, change, and optimism for the future... Ranchers in Colorado are conducting a crucial experiment on the environmental sustainability of hemp for cattle feed. The 'steaks' [stakes] have never been higher."
– Todd Runestad, Senior Editor, Ingredients & Supplements
Francine Schoenwetter, Director Content Marketing, Informa Health & Nutrition
Todd Runestad, Senior Writer, Informa Health & Nutrition
Become a hemp industry expert. Tune in today and stay tuned monthly!