COST: $99* CRN Members receive a $40 discount by using code: CRN40. Non-members using this code will be charged the additional amount. (*Payments take up to 15 minutes to register in the system/add firstname.lastname@example.org to safe sender list-check spam folder). Check registration status by returning to webinar page, ensure you are logged in. A block indicating you are registered will be present.
It’s no secret that dietary supplement sales are soaring as the world endures the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. But what’s behind the sudden jump in sales? Are consumers just pantry-loading, or are there new consumers coming into the space? Is there a change in attitudes toward pro-active wellness? This webinar will explore:
- Why are supplement sales spiking? What does the actual transaction data tell us?
- Are sales different in the natural channel right now than in chain drug and mass?
- As manufacturers face limited supply chains, and out-of-stocks at retail, how should they be allocating stock among distribution channels?
- How do consumers view these supplements—are they seen as an insurance policy; a quest for optimal health; a quick way to boast immunity?
- What ingredients are selling? Is it all immunity focused? Is there a halo effect for other products?
- Does the boom in online purchases spell a permanent sea change in buying behaviors? Can brick and mortar ever win back their consumers?
- Should we expect the sales increase can be sustained? Is this a blip or a change in attitudes towards health?
In addition to three expert panelists, we’ll have an extended Q&A at the end so you can get all your questions answered.
Brian Wommack, Senior Vice President, Communication, Council for Responsible Nutrition
Kristin Hornberger, Executive, Healthcare, IRI
Kathryn Peters, Executive Vice President, Business Development, SPINS
Steve French, Managing Partner, Natural Marketing Institute