A discussion on testing botanical materials including:
- Regulatory considerations
- Material specifications and to select the most appropriate test methods
- Fit for purpose vs. scientifically valid methods
- Testing finished products
- Obtaining reliable reference materials
The importance of open communication between lab and client is also discussed during this webinar, along with a review of botanical material case studies and real life examples of specific testing challenges.
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION AND WATCH THE WEBINAR TODAY!