The ingredientsonline.com™ e-commerce platform is changing the way nutritional raw material buyers and sellers are doing business. This new technology gives buyers – your prospective customers – the ability to save time and money by sourcing and purchasing ingredients online 24/7-365.
CPG companies and contract manufacturers are buying on ingredientsonline.com™ because they get quick access to QA/QC documents, can see real-time U.S. inventory, request samples, and simply add their order to their cart and check out. And, in many cases, the product is delivered that same day.
There are more than 5,000 North American pre-qualified, registered members from the dietary supplement, food and beverage, personal care and animal nutrition industries already on the platform.
Watch this webinar to learn how you can:
- Advance your business with the ingredientsonline.com™ e-commerce platform technology.
- Extend your sales and marketing strategy online.
- Sell your product 24/7-365 and have ingredientsonline.com™ provide the customer support.
- Learn how the ingredientsonline.com™ e-commerce platform is building an online global community of buyers and sellers and disrupting the way ingredients are bought and sold.
- Hear why thousands of nutritional raw material buyers are using ingredientsonline.com™ to source and purchase ingredients.
- Understand how ingredientsonline.com™ can advance your online sales and marketing strategy by selling your product 24/7-365.
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION AND WATCH THE WEBINAR TODAY!
Peggy Jackson, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, ingredientsonline.com
Peggy Jackson has more than 22 years in the health and nutrition industry connecting buyers and sellers of nutritional ingredients. For the last three years as the Vice President of Sales & Marketing for ingredientsonline.com™, she’s leading the efforts in developing the global B2B e-commerce platform that’s revolutionizing the way ingredients are bought and sold. Peggy has also spent 15 years at Virgo Publishing (now Informa) as the Executive Vice President of the Health & Nutrition Network. While at Virgo, she was on the original team that launched the SupplySide tradeshow in Scottsdale, Ariz. in 1997, and led the team for all health and nutrition brands including Natural Products Insider.
Steve Snyder, Strategic Consultant, ingredientsonline.com
Steve is an accomplished executive and corporate growth consultant with experience in start-up, middle market and large multinational companies in a range of industries including food, nutrition, pharma, biotechnology, agriculture and specialty chemicals. From 2014 to 2017, he served as President and COO for St. Renatus — an early stage pharmaceutical company — and prior to that, he was the President and COO of Neogen Corporation. He spent 12 years at Cargill in progressive leadership roles in nutritional, food and bio-industrial businesses including the launch of Truvia™ brand natural sweetener.
Steve earned his bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Phillips University and his master’s in business administration from Harvard Business School.