End Date: Jan 22, 2020 - 04:00 PM EST
The probiotics sector is in the spotlight as consumer demand surges and attention to quality and standards among a range of stakeholders—including critics—is piqued. As companies seek innovative ways to deliver, it is critical they stay updated on scientific and regulatory developments shaping the dynamic probiotics marketplace. Join CRN and Natural Products INSIDER for a webinar that will get you up to speed on the current state of probiotics—and what’s to come—across a range of disciplines.
Our presenters will discuss:
- Manufacturing an innovative probiotic product—choosing your matrix, strain and packaging; determining overages, and more
- Understanding changes on the way to Lactobacillus taxonomy—why they’re needed, when they’re coming and what will be their impact on the industry
- Designing a research program for probiotics—both pre-clinical toxicology studies and clinical trials to support claims
- Supporting R&D and manufacturing decisions with enhanced probiotic enumeration via flow cytometry
- U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) probiotics expert panel activities and updates on monographs
- International update—How industry is addressing potential trade barriers and potentially restrictive guidelines for probiotics at Codex.
Director of Marketing, BioForm Solutions
Senior Vice President, International & Scientific Affairs, CRN
Senior Vice President, Research & Development, MeriCal
Industry Consultant, Dentali Botanical Sciences
Director, Dietary Supplements and Herbal Medicines, United States Pharmacopeia