SupplySide West brings diversity of companies, diversity of ingredients and diversity of health conditions addressed, as noted by first-timer Connor Lovejoy, assistant editor, INSIDER. In this podcast, Lovejoy discusses the trends he saw at the Las Vegas tradeshow with Sandy Almendarez, editor in chief, INSIDER. They also discuss:
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients that address issues from sports nutrition to joint health, stress and more.
- The importance of human clinical trials, and the investment it takes for companies to conduct research on their ingredients and finished products
- Adaptogens’ growth and marketing challenges.
Check out other SupplySide West 2018 Trends Podcasts:
- SupplySide West podcast: Global trends impacting the supply chain
- SupplySide West podcast: Accessibility and inclusion drive innovation
- SupplySide West podcast: Sport Nutrition 2018 trends
- SupplySide West podcast: CBD and state lawmakers dominate 2018 legal trends
- SupplySide West podcast: The little Pea that could and other 2018 food trends
- SupplySide West podcast: 2018 good food trends clean up the supply chain
- SupplySide West podcast: Prebiotics 2.0 and beyond
- SupplySide West podcast: Ingredients and clean labels moving the supplement industry
Got feedback? Email Sandy at Sandy.Almendarez@informa.com, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERPodcast