In this SupplySide West edition of the Healthy INSIDER Podcast, Mary Kimmell, M.D., founder of the American Alzheimer’s Research Organization, discusses the role of lifestyle and natural products in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, and also looks at the latest, compelling Alzheimer’s research. Kimmell will discuss these points and more at SupplySide West, Las Vegas, during the Panel Discussion: Cognitive Health Throughout the Lifespan, on Friday, Oct. 7, at 2 p.m.
In this episode, Rachel Adams, managing editor, and Kimmell discuss:
- The increasing prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease;
- The effects of lifestyle on Alzheimer’s disease development and progression; and
- The potential impact of natural products and dietary supplements on Alzheimer’s disease based on a study from the Buck Institute for Research on Aging.
Links and Resources:
- Buck Institute for Research on Aging: Memory loss associated with Alzheimer's reversed for first time
- Panel Discussion: Cognitive Health Through the Lifespan
- Cognitive Preservation