In this SupplySide West edition of the Healthy INSIDER Podcast, David Foreman, science engineer and media medical expert, Herbal Pharmacist Media, reviews critical considerations when developing stress support products, including causes, health effects and nutritional solutions. Foreman will present at SupplySide West during the “Supporting the Cycle: Solutions to Manage Stress and Improve Sleep” session on Wednesday, Oct. 16 at 1:30 p.m.
In the podcast, Foreman reviews:
- Factors affecting stress levels among consumers, such as lifestyle and cultural shifts;
- Health challenges affected by stress such as cardiovascular disease and hormonal problems; and
- Strategies to manage stress.
Links and resources:
- Supporting the Cycle: Solutions to Manage Stress and Improve Sleep
- Strategies to support sleep quality – podcast
Got feedback? Email Sandy Almendarez at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast