Technical services professionals with industry knowledge and experience will teach the seminar, where attendees will receive presentation materials and one-on-one time for questions, along with hands-on experience that cannot be learned from textbooks or webinars.
The course was developed using the latest best-practice techniques, theories and processes, and it will benefit tooling technicians, tablet press operators, tablet press maintenance technicians, QC/QA personnel, research and development personnel and supervisors.
Session topics include:
• Understanding basics of tablet shapes and designs
• Tablet press setup & operation: causes and effects
• General background of tooling options and steel types
• Formulation and granulation overview
• Tool inspection options
• Introduction to Natoli’s TM-II tool inspection system
• Hands-on tool reworking and polishing
In September, Natoli opened the Natoli Institute for Industrial Pharmacy Research and Development to advance knowledge in the field of pharmaceutical solid oral dosage formulation and engineering.