Whether it’s concern for a healthy pregnancy, a desire to reduce stress, or the goal of battling post-menopausal bone loss, women’s health needs are of great importance. For any stage of life, women can supplement with natural ingredients to address these concerns and others; plus, many ingredients can help reduce the unwanted symptoms that come with various conditions. Download INSIDER’s Digital Issue "The Modern Woman" for a closer look at ingredient research, market trends, regulatory tips, and more, all designed to help you create and market successful products geared toward women.
Table of Contents
- Viewpoint: What Women Want
- Powering Superwoman
- Current Trends in Women's Health
- Structure/Function Claims for Women's Health
- Formulating for Breast Health: Research, Ingredients and Therapeutic Targets
- Thinking Outside the Pink Box: Brand Strategies in Women's Health
- Takeaways for Your Business
Takeaways for Your Business
- Almost 70 percent of U.S. women said they “will take whatever means necessary” to control their own health.
- Women’s No. 1 health concern is stress, while others include sight degeneration, cold/flu, osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Natural ingredients such as maca, curcumin, magnesium, collagen and more can help women preserve and improve health.