Entering a partnership with a contract manufacturer requires due diligence on the side of the brand owner, open and frequent communication between both parties and a deep understanding of the product on both sides, among other considerations.
In this SupplySide West edition of the Healthy INSIDER Podcast, Rachel Adams, managing editor, and Kurt Schneider, president at Tech Bridge West, discuss:
- Critical considerations when entering a contract manufacturing agreement from the perspective of both the brand owner and the manufacturer;
- The role of communication when entering a contract manufacturing partnership; and
- Potential red flags for brand owners to consider when vetting a contract manufacturer; and
Links and Resources:
- “Details Matter: Achieving a Successful Contract Manufacturing Partnership” Workshop at SupplySide West, Sept. 29, 8:30 a.m.
- Establishing a Successful Contract Manufacturing Partnership