Entering a partnership with a contract manufacturer requires more than a handshake and a promise to ensure success. Business agreements are essential to not only establish responsibilities and expectations on both sides of the partnership, but are essential to troubleshoot and resolve any potential problems that may arise during the partnership.
- Key considerations to ensure contract manufacturing agreements are sufficient for optimal business partnerships;
- Potential consequences of entering a partnership with a contract manufacturing partnership without an agreement; and
- How to avoid potential issues related to contract manufacturing agreements such as commonly overlooked—yet important—details.
Links and Resources:
- “Details Matter: Achieving a Successful Contract Manufacturing Partnership” Workshop at SupplySide West, Sept. 29, 8:30 a.m.
- Establishing a Successful Contract Manufacturing Partnership