Forming and fostering a mutually beneficial partnership with a contract manufacturer is critical to ensuring a brand’s success, but requires due diligence, industry knowledge and earnest communication. In this SupplySide West edition of the Healthy INSIDER Podcast, Kurt Schneider, president, Tech Bridge West, offers advice to help brand owners in the process of forming and establishing an effective contract manufacturing partnership. Schneider will present at SupplySide West during the “Contract Manufacturing Roundtable: How to Foster a Successful Partnership” session on Saturday, Oct. 19 at 8:30 a.m.
Key points of this podcast include:
- The importance of due diligence when vetting a potential manufacturing partner;
- The “non-negotiables” when vetting a potential partner; and
- The information brand owners need to be equipped with in terms of a product’s formulation, raw materials and specifications.
Links and resources:
- Contract Manufacturing Roundtable: How to Foster a Successful Partnership
- Contract manufacturing: How to foster a great relationship