Cognitive health is an evolving category fueled by consumers’ changing needs and health goals. Several trends have emerged in recent years, but perhaps none as impactful on the cognitive health market as increased interest in healthy aging.
In this audio report, Steve Walton, president, HealthFocus International; Elyse Lovett, senior marketing manager, Kyowa Hakko; and Stephen Ashmead, senior fellow, Balchem Corp., offer insights on how the market for cognitive health is evolving, along with factors driving its growth.
Key points of the audio report include:
- The health concerns of consumers have shifted from acute conditions as the primary concern to aging well as the primary concern.
- Younger demographics are driving demand for cognitive health solutions to support healthy aging, concentration, stress and focus.
- Households with children and gamers (also known as the esports category) are emerging as areas of opportunity for cognitive health solutions.
Links and resources:
- Boosting healthspans: Healthy aging market and ingredients – digital magazine
- Healthy Aging: Antioxidants, Adaptogens & Cognition
- Supporting the Cycle: Solutions to Manage Stress and Improve Sleep
Editor's note: This audio report includes a sound clip from a video by GamesRadar.