Consumers have always been in the driver’s seat when it comes to product development, as brand marketers try to anticipate and meet their needs. However, in an increasingly speedy world, what should marketers consider as they look at the trends and driving forces currently upending the nutrition marketplace? In the lead-in to SupplySide West, Heather Granato, vice president of content, spoke with Peter Wennstrom, founder and expert consultant with The Healthy Marketing Team (thehmt.com), about some of these global game-changers and how brands are adapting.
Key points of this podcast include:
- Steps that companies can take to promote a culture of innovation, whether they’re an entrepreneurial firm or a large organization integrating acquired businesses.
- How the role of nutrition is truly the macro trend as health merges with sustainability and consumers seek new ways to buy and use products.
- Learnings from companies such as Oatly and PepsiCo that could serve as inspiration for a new path to market.
Links and Resources:
- Want to hear more about how to change your game to stay ahead of the market forces impacting the nutrition industry? Peter Wennstrom will present at SupplySide Central on Friday, Nov. 9, at 3 p.m.
- What are some of the global game-changers and how are companies responding? Get an inside look in the article “Adapting to the changing game of nutrition” from Wennstrom.
- Visit The Healthy Marketing Team’s booth, #1625, at SupplySide West, Nov. 8-9 in Las Vegas.