Rachel Adams, managing editor, and Andrew Mandzy, director of strategic insights at Nielsen, explore how consumer perspective of “natural” is shifting, at Natural Product Association's (NPA) The Big Natural in Las Vegas, June 7-9. In this episode, Adams and Mandzy discuss:
- How transparency is affecting growth natural and clean label products.
- Consumer perception of undesirable ingredients vs. desirable, functional ingredients.
- Potential market impact of calling out “added sugars” on the Nutrition Facts panel.
Links and Resources:
- Healthy INSIDER Podcast 83: Takeaways from NPA’s Big Natural
- FTC Official Responds to Criticism on Dietary Supplement Advertising Substantiation
Got feedback? Email Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast