Today’s ingredient supply chain is facing global challenges, as buyers and consumers seek more transparency and sustainability initiatives are moving forward at a rapid pace. While in the past, companies may have kept their suppliers close to their chest, open communication has become not just good practice but a way to stay ahead of the trends and in compliance with regulators. As we look to address challenges around quality, traceability and safety, technology is offering new solutions.
This slide show features information excerpted from the "How Blockchain & Related Technology Is Transforming the Supply Chain" Workshop at SupplySide West 2018. The speakers included:
- Harjeet Bajaj, president and CEO, Savormetrics
- Amol Deshpande, CEO, Farmers Business Network
- Tom Dubinski, vice president of quality systems, Arizona Nutritional Supplements
- Trinanjan (TJ) Gupta, president and co-founder, Dreamweaver LLC
- Dr. Skye Lininger, president of dietary supplements, TraceGains Inc.
- Christian Shearer, COO, Regen Network
- Kantha Shelke Ph.D., principal, Corvus Blue