Generation Z, those 20 years and younger, have had a short time to establish their shopping habits, but they have already have their own rules for what qualifies as a healthy product. They want brands to have helpful ingredients, demonstrate responsible social values and play a role in their overall holistic health, but Gen Z are frugal shoppers concerned with price point. In this podcast, Sandy Almendarez, editor in chief, INSIDER, discusses Gen Z with Shelley Balanko, Ph.D., senior vice president, Hartman Group, including:
- How Generation Z will likely evolve its shopping behavior as it matures
- The differences in habits already shaping within the generation
- The product attributes that impress Gen Z the most
Links and resources:
- SupplySide Workshop Generational Marketing to the Health-Conscious Masses, Saturday, Nov. 10 at 8:30 a.m. in Las Vegas
- Article: Gen Z are not little Millennials by Shelley Balanko
Got feedback? Email Rachel at Sandy.Almendarez@informa.com, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast.