Consumers are more connected than ever; they have access to large volumes of information and can track the performance of their bodies via wearable tech devices and other technology platforms. As such, consumers are looking for personalized nutrition solutions to meet their individual needs. In this SupplySide West edition of the Healthy INSIDER Podcast, Rachel Adams, managing editor, and Jeff Hilton, co-founder and partner of BrandHive, discuss:
- Market conditions driving demand for personalized nutrition;
- Which consumers are seeking personalized nutrition solutions; and
- How consumers are accessing personalized options.
Links and Resources:
- “Making Personalized Nutrition a Reality” Panel Discussion at SupplySide West in Las Vegas, Sept. 28 at 9 a.m.
- Why Should You Care About Personalized Nutrition?
- Why and How Consumers are Driving Personalization
Got feedback? Email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast