NASC will host its 2015 annual conference focused on sales, marketing, branding, initiatives, education and increasing recognition of the NASC seal, in Palm Springs, California, May 5 to 8.
While the 2014 conference’s objectives included staying ahead of the regulatory curve and driving brand identity of the NASC seal, this year’s conference will have a much different focus. Companies might consider sending their sales and marketing teams to attend the meeting.
Key topics include:
- Merger & acquisition activity in the pet industry;
- How to use social media, testimonials and research as sales drivers while staying safe;
- Educational outreach to decision makers: we can make the claims you wish you could;
- Strategically differentiating audited members and the NASC seal; and
- Case study and NASC's influence in key business drivers.
In addition, Bo Eason, former NFL player who now stars in his own one-man show “Runt of the Litter," will deliver a powerful talk entitled, "Realize your Personal Story Power." The talk will stress how every company has great products, great quality and great prices in a very competitive marketplace, so how can one’s company stand out from the crowd?
There will also be a NASC golf tournament in scramble format, with room for 72 golfers (first come, first served upon registration). A tram ride will be available for non-golfers.