CBD products continue to garner attention from consumers, brand owners and retailers. Roy Bingham, CEO and co-founder, BDS Analytics, argues the legalization of marijuana in the U.S. has laid the foundation for CBD and other hemp-derived products. Bingham presented at United Natural Products Alliance’s (UNPA) annual retreat in May in Charleston. In this podcast, Rachel Adams, managing editor, and Bingham discuss:
- How the legalization of marijuana has impacted the market for CBD and other hemp-related products;
- Growth of CBD sales in dispensaries; and
- Consumer confusion around the effects of THC and CBD.
Links and resources:
- SUMMIT: CBD From Seed to Shelf: The Supply Side Story
- CBD opportunity: Smart brands capitalize on market expansion