Lycored, an international wellness company at the forefront of the ingestible skincare market, announced today it successfully completed three new stops on its 'Letters of Love' tour. Each Tour stop is continuing to help give Lycored's #rethinkbeautiful campaign extra mileage by allowing more consumers to join the movement.
"We are overjoyed by the amazing response we've received thus far on our Letters of Love tour, and our three most recent stops are no exception," said Zev Ziegler, Vice President of Brand & Marketing at Lycored. "Each stop has brought us to vastly different groups of people with a wide array of interests, but what we've found is that our messaging is able to resonate with everyone on such a deep, personal level, and we hope to continue with this momentum and truly create the #rethinkbeautiful movement."
Specifically, over the past few weeks, the Tour has spread the love at the following events:
- July 17-20: Nutrition Business Journal (NBJ) Summit (CA)
- Annual summit with over 300 of the nutrition industry's brightest and most influential minds for a weekend of education and discussion; Lycored's booth featured the Letters of Love stand to give industry professionals a chance to experience the tour in action and further identify with the movement
- Additionally, Lycored left Letters of Love 'kits' in attendees' hotel rooms that contained various items to help them take a momentto write a positive affirmation about themselves
- July 20-23: Wanderlust Festival – Squaw Valley (CA)
- World-renowned wellness festival that celebrates everything yoga, meditation, music, nature and camaraderie all in the idyllic setting of Squaw Valley
- Lycored engaged with some of the world's best yoga and wellness teachers, who were there to bring their expertise and passion to the festival, getting them to take a moment for self-reflection by writing a 'love letter' to themselves in the most ideal setting
- August 1: Montclair's National Night Out (NJ)
- National Night Out is a night where members of the local community can come spend a safe evening with emergency personnel from their communities
- In between community members taking the time to speak one on one with members of the Montclair Police Department, Montclair Fire Department, and Montclair Ambulance Unit, they also took a moment to stop by Lycored's Letters of Love stand to reflect on what they love about themselves or a loved one
Currently half-way through its nation-wide adventure, Lycored collected over 1,000 postcards across these recent tour stops, and more than 4,900 postcards written in total – and that number will only continue to grow with each remaining stop on the tour. As with each stop on its tour, Lycored encourages event attendees to write personal 'love letters,' or positive affirmations to themselves that will be mailed back to them when they least expect it.
As an extension of Lycored's #rethinkbeautiful campaign, the goal of the Letters of Love tour is to inspire consumers to love themselves the way they love others, and to show them that beauty blossoms everywhere they look - even within themselves. By spreading the idea that beauty comes from within Lycored is creating an emotional connection to ingestible skincare and specifically raising awareness for their clinically-backed cosmeceutical, Lycoderm, a Lycored Nutrient Complex Formulation for Skin.
The Letters of Love tour continues at Wanderlust 108 in Brooklyn, NY, Music Tourism Convention - Sound Diplomacy and Pilgrimage Music Festival in Franklin, TN, The Playing for Change 10th Anniversary Gala in New York, NY and the Art Basel Miami Beach, FL. To learn more about the #rethinkbeautiful campaign, to see where the next stop is on Lycored's Letters of Love tour, or to show yourself some love by writing a digital love letter, please visit http://www.lycored.com/rethink-beautiful/#love