The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) announced the addition of seven new companies to its membership roster.
We are very pleased to welcome seven new companies to the CRN family," said Steve Mister, CRN president and CEO. “It is rewarding to see that companies are continuing to recognize the benefits of CRN membership and we look forward to working with our new members to continue to strengthen a responsible industry."
The voting members include:
- Arbonne International, LLC, produces personal skincare, beauty and wellness products using botanical ingredients.
- Bergstrom Nutrition is a manufacturing of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and known from OptiMSM, a GRAS-designated (generally recognized as safe) MSM.
- HORN Nutraceuticals is a distributor of specialty ingredients for us in a variety of industries.
- SmartyPants focuses on high quality, bioavailable and organic ingredients for its all-in-one gummy vitamins.
The associate members include:
- Jones Day is a global law firm providing legal representation for almost half of the Fortune 500, Fortune Global 500 and FT Global 500.
- MCS Associates Inc. provides advice to help register products with appropriate government department in Health Canada and offers quality control programs to help manage manufacturing, packaging, labeling, importation and distribution activities.
- The Boots Company PLC is a member of Alliance Boots, an international, pharmacy-led health and beauty group delivering a range of products and services to customers. Alliance Boots distributes to pharmacies, doctors, hospitals and health centers in 20 countries.