Informa Exhibitions and the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) have teamed up again in 2015 to offer their popular industry-wide webinar series. We’re offering four webinars this year with one geared toward an international audience.
I—along with many in the industry—am highly anticipating the webinar on the revised new dietary ingredient (NDI) draft guidance, which is expected to released by FDA shortly. Once the revised draft guidance is issued, CRN will select experts that can speak on the most pressing issues of the new draft guidance, and announce a date.
The topics for the other webinars are still under consideration.
“Through our ongoing partnership with Informa, we’ve been pleased to offer educational webinars to the dietary supplement and functional food industry that have generated enormous interest from companies that are both members and non-members," said Steve Mister, president and CEO, CRN. “These webinars not only give our participants exposure to our own association staff, but are popular because they also offer expert advice from outside attorneys and regulatory consultants, and include insights from government officials at FDA and FTC—all who share an interest in ensuring our industry complies with the myriad laws and rules we live under."
While we wait for the new webinars, check out the past webinars we’ve offered with CRN:
- Comparative Claims for Competitive Edge: Need-to-know Scientific, Regulatory and Legal Considerations
- Avoiding Regulatory Pitfalls: GRAS, NDIs and Border Detention
- Spring Regulatory Roundup: INDs, FSMA, FTC
- NDIs Now: What You Need to Ensure Compliance
- Dietary Supplement Safety: From Mice to Men—How Animal Studies Translate into Human Advisories and What You Can Do To Protect Your Company
- Complex Structure Function Claims: A case study of inflammation claims