WASHINGTONSix Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) members received awards at the Nutrition Business Journal (NBJ) Summit in Dana Point, California, last week.
The NBJ business achievement awards recognize individual companies making advancements in health, wellness and nutrition.
Twenty-four companies won awards in the NBJ Summit. CRN congratulates the following members who won awards in various categories:
· Alkemist Labsgrowth;
· Healthy Directionsmanagement achievement;
· BASFdeal of the year for acquiring Pronova BioPharma;
· Enzymotecdeal of the year for a successful IPO;
· Omega Proteindeal of the year for acquiring Wisconsin Specialty Protein; and
· Permira Advisersdeal of the year for acquiring Atrium Innovations.
“We congratulate all of the winners, and are particularly proud that one-quarter are members of CRN," CRN president and CEO Steve Mister said. “Our member companies are experiencing growth, creating value for their investors and leading the industry; these awards are an affirmation that these CRN members are doing something right."
CRN also announced that it now has 101 voting members.